We encourage every tech communities in Bauchi and GDG Bauchi happens to be the very first tech community for developers in Bauchi, since 2015.
DevFest18 is how they celebrate people in Google Developer Group, which includes Beginners, Intermediate and Experts in the community, and the event is usually FREE! RSVP HERE!!!
As a student who is looking for something to learn, driving for passion for engaging in a skill? Craving to become a world-class developer? Striving to become an entrepreneur who knows how to use a lot of tools to make things easier in development and, also sourcing for a solution to a problem in the entrepreneurship sector.
HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS FOR YOU WITH JUST A SINGLE ANSWER.
- I’ve you ever feel lost that you don’t know what else to do with your life?
- Stuck in a situation of not knowing what next after school?
- Thinking aloud of what job you’ll get after your service year?
- Thinking you’re not good enough with anything or even a simple skill?
- Having a job that’s not making you happy or not paying your bills the way you want?
“But you want to start learning something new to increase your income later”
- Thinking your Idea is not good enough, but you believe in it?
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
It’s not the end of your story. You need to be in the right place with the right set of people and energy to boost you up and activate your strength.
Here is your opportunity to become that of you wish for, and your only chance this November to get yourself ready for 2019 if you haven’t decided on what to do next year.
- Attend GDG Devfest18, it’s a northeast conference for everyone and not just for experts.
- Write down notes and pick points in what every speaker will talk about at the event.
- You have the opportunity to ask hundreds of questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Establish a connection within yourself to get inspired and be motivated.
- Avoid distractions at the event if you notice any will hinder your purpose of attending the conference.
- Network with people and exchange contacts.
- Never say what you can’t do to anyone you meet there because some people keep silent of what they can do.
- Keep calm and listen attentively when a speaker is talking.
Hint: Special HashTags for GDG Bauchi Devfest18 incase theres a gift for highest tweet at the event #DevFest18 #gdgBauchi #DevFestNE Follow GDG on Twitter and don’t forget to share RSVP link with friends https://bit.ly/DevF18
I hope this piece will help you at GDG DevFest18!
See you there November 24th 2018!!