There’s a new marketing strategy that is taking over the air waves of online shopping. It is a strategy employed by the well renowned online shopping mall “Jumia”.
Jumia is an online mall that started six (6) years ago precisely 2012 by Jeremy Hodara and Sacha Poignonnel in February, operations kicked off fully in Nigeria and Pakistan in 2013 using the name “Kaymu” after an undisclosed amount of seed finding was donated by Rocket Internet. Jumia started it’s operations with only ten (10) to sixty (60) and later opened operations in Ghana and Morocco in October later that year (2013).
Recently, there have been, a promo going on from Jumia titled “Jumia Flex” which is a promo meant for the sale of high end devices and gadgets like iPhone x, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, Samsung S9 and so on with payment plans of three (3) and six (6)months.
There are basically only two (2) plans available for the Jumia flex promos which are:
- Three (3) months plan: In this plan, the unpaid balance remaining will be deducted within three (3) months from your back account.
- Six (6) months plan: When customers choose this plan, the remaining balance will be deducted from your bank account within six (6) months.
There are a few requirements needed purchase devices listed under the Jumia flex promo, below are items needed:
- A BVN (bank verification number)
- Bank statements from the last six(6) months in pdf format.
- A valid means of identification, either your national identity card, international passport, drivers license or your voters card.
After these requirements are put in place, you can proceed to register for the Jumia flex promo with the following steps:
- You can use your PC or mobile phone and visit the website “jumia.com.ng/jumiaflex.
- Then go on to select your desired device amongst the devices listed below it.
- You will be required to fill out an application form after selecting your device.
- After the application is submitted, you will receive a response from the Jumia team within three (3) working days.
- If the response gotten from the team is positive, you will be sent an email containing directions on how to pay your deposit online which will also contain your shipping fee.
- After payment is made, your order will be processed, afterwards, you will be required to pick up the device at their Experience center, Yaba, Lagos.
- Precisely after one (1) month, you will be automatically debited of your remaining balance gradually depending on the plan you choose.
Although this promo is interesting, there are a few conditions to take note of while participating:
- This promo is available for only customers residing in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You will be required to come in person to pick up your device. No surrogates are allowed to do so.
- The pick up address is Experience Center, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Customers are eligible for only one device.
- Customers also have the ability or right to recommend any other device not mentioned among the list of high end devices in the promo.
Click on the link to access Jumia flex https://www.jumia.com.ng/jumiaflex/